Today’s consumers are turning to the web before the phone for everything from ordering pizza, to paying a bill, to finding support answers. This makes live chat one of the most important channels for contact center interactions. Empowering your contact center agents with live chat, means easier access for your customers, faster response and resolutions times for your agents, and an overall better customer experience.
5 Live Chat Benefits:
- Lower Operating Costs – Reduce the total costs per interaction while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Increased Agent Efficiency – Agents can multi-task, handling calls and chats simultaneously. Agents can satisfy visitor needs more quickly and easily.
- Reduced Language Barrier – Modern intelligence options tear down the language barrier allowing more agents to handle more customers without the need for a skills-based route to another agent.
- Increased Actionable Data Insight – Website visitors can be tracked, revealing website links accessed, number of visits to a site or page, location information, and more. More data helps shape the customer journey.
- Higher Sales Conversions and Up-sales – Proactive interaction options and ease of agent availability increases the option to close sales and add on more business.
These are a just a few reasons live chat is essential for your omnichannel contact center platform. Contact AVDS today and let’s chat about chat. We make it easy for you to do business.
Director of Sales & Marketing, Engineer, Photographer, Storyteller, Family Man…