Your customers are engaging with your business on more channels than ever before. Are you prepared to answer those calls, too? Whether it is from the website, chat-bots, sms, email, or voice, omnichannel is the way of the modern contact center. How are you handling customer engagements across these channels? Do they make life easier for your customers?
When was the last time you called for a taxi on the phone instead of ordering up an affordable easy ride with a just a few taps on the smart phone? That same desire for ease of operation holds true for all aspects of business, these days.
Did you know human-assisted interactions cost $5 to $15 more per interaction than chat or voice channels while an automated self-service transaction can cost as little as $0.20 per interaction?*
Adopting self-service automation includes other benefits that are harder to quantify, yet equally important, such as:
- Faster service and delivery, including reduced call volumes and improved first contact resolution
- Improved agent and customer satisfaction
- Better customer experience.
Download our guide to 7 Steps to Omnichannel Self-Service to find out how you can:
- Personalize the Experience
- Empower Agents and Business Users
- Go multi-modal to improve IVR self-service
- Respond to customers faster with microapps
- Configure customer experience once and deploy on any customer touch-point
- Optimize the CX (customer experience) with analytics
- Reduce compliance risk
When was the last time you reviewed and refreshed your omnichannel self-service strategy? As a leader in contact center solutions and a long standing Genesys Gold Partner, AVDS is working with your future in mind. Contact us today! We make it easy to do business.
*Based on Genesys Research using input and insights from multiple sources, including Dimension Data and other research analysts.
Director of Marketing, CX Aficionado, Engineer, Photographer, Family Man…
@Genesys #Genesys #PureConnect #PureCloud #GenesysGoldPartner