Leverage PureConnect for Salesforce to achieve streamlined communications.
Put the power of the Genesys PureConnect / PureCloud platform directly into the Salesforce Service Cloud® or Sales Cloud® interface – and get a tightly integrated solution for contact center and customer engagement.
PureConnect for Salesforce provides complete synchronization of contact center interactions routed in a universal queue with Salesforce activities automatically associated to Salesforce items. Rules-driven screen pops speed agent responsiveness and enhance customer satisfaction by providing a consistent experience across all media channels. Integrated interaction detail reporting eliminates the need for agents to re-enter information and provides greater insight into agent performance and improved consistency and accuracy of data. The Interaction Dialer® plug-in improves agent utilization and automates sophisticated call campaigns. Agents can log on/off to preview or predictive dialer campaigns, schedule callbacks, disposition calls and request breaks all from within the Salesforce interface. Custom-configurable real-time presence management provides a more accurate assessment of agent activity and more efficient staffing.
One unified desktop – Manage, track, and queue multichannel interactions (calls, Salesforce email-to-case objects, web chats, callbacks and generic objects) across systems with a single agent desktop application. By embedding call control, users can make, take, and manage calls – with features for click-to-dial, call pickup, disconnect, hold, transfer, and conference. Click to call directly from phone number fields in contacts, leads, activities, and accounts using Lightning or Classic mode.
Nothing to install – PureConnect for Salesforce is an HTML5 application hosted in Amazon Web Services and delivered to users’ browsers. This state of-the-art delivery mechanism frees you from the hassles of planning for software upgrades. And administrators won’t have to spend weekends deploying service updates. As new features and updates are released, they immediately become available for your agents to use.
Improved Agent Utilization – The Interaction Dialer® plug-in adds preview and predictive dialer capabilities through the PureConnect platform to automate sophisticated call campaigns for Salesforce. Agents can also log on/off to Interaction Dialer campaigns, schedule callbacks and disposition calls, and request a break through the PureConnect for Salesforce interface.
Rules-driven screen pop – Use gathered data such as Caller ID to customize and drive a screen pop of the associated Salesforce object (contact, lead, case) for both inbound and outbound interactions. The screen pop could be a standard Salesforce page, a Visualforce page, or a new record page with pre-populated data from the caller’s input.
Automatic activity creation – Create a Salesforce activity for any interaction handled by the agent. This includes information such as connection time, agent name, and agent comments. The activity can be associated to Salesforce objects for unified reporting purposes.
Presence management – Get custom-configurable, real-time presence management along with the ability to enable as many status settings as your organization needs. Gain a more accurate assessment of agent activity and more efficient staffing.
Detail reporting – Eliminate the need for agents to re-enter information via integrated interaction detail reporting within Salesforce activities. The benefit is greater insight into agent performance, increased productivity, and accurate data.
Key Features of PureConnect for Salesforce
Enhanced customer experience
- Consistent experience across media channels
- Screen pop to speed agent responsiveness
– Pop to a specific record based on ANI
– Pop to a specific record based on IVR data entered by the customer
– Pop to an empty record (lead, case, contact)
– Pop to an empty record pre-populated with IVR data entered by the customer
– Pop to a custom VisualForce page for a custom support process
- No delays from accessing multiple systems
- Access to prior customer interaction history
- No need to repeat information
Greater sales and service efficiency
- Single sign-on
- Side-by-side usage with other CIC clients
- Smaller footprint
- Tear-off client (Service Cloud only)
Ease and flexibility of deployment
- Nothing to install, maintain, or back up
- Browser independence
- Users can be anywhere
- Built, maintained, and supported by Genesys and Certified Genesys Partners like AVDS – no middle-ware vendors
- Certified by Salesforce and published on Appexchange
- Lightning Ready
- Compatible with Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, Developer, and Performance Editions
- Apps, tabs, and objects in this package don’t count against org limits
- Works for premise and cloud based Genesys PureConnect and PureCloud platform
- Salesforce Edition – Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, Developer, Performance
- Other System Requirements – Genesys PureConnect platform user licenses and PureConnect for Salesforce integration licenses are required for the integration.
As a long standing @Genesys Gold Partner, leveraging the power #PureConnect for #Salesforce is just one more way we make it easy to do business. Contact us today!