When I go into a store, I am looking for a product. What keeps me coming back to that store is the service experience. There is value in great customer service. Great customer service saves me time. Great customer service representatives instill confidence in the buying experience.
According to American Express 2017 Customer Service Barometer, 68% of customers said that a pleasant representative was key to their recent positive service experiences, and 62% said that a representative’s knowledge or resourcefulness was key.
The same is true for my phone and online shopping experience. I expect a pleasant environment. When I speak with an agent I want to hear his/her smile come through in the conversation. It’s important that consumers feel comfortable and confident during the customer experience. A happy agent makes that happen.
McKinsey reports that “Today’s consumers do not buy just products or services – more and more, their purchase decisions revolve around buying into an idea and an experience.”
How do you keep your agents happy? Agent Engagement.
There are several things you can do to enhance your employee engagement and agent experience. These are just a few considerations for your employee and agent engagement plan:
- Collaborative Agent Platform – Bring your team together.
- Analytical Data – Understand what your customers are telling you.
- Dashboard Visibility – Empower agents with real-time information.
- Training and Coaching – Develop your team’s skills.
- Personnel Motivation – Build confidence and employee dedication.
- Gamification – Make it all fun for the team!
Happier agents and employees will:
- Speak positively about the company to coworkers, associates, and customers.
- Remain longer with the company in the spirit of teamwork and success.
- Strive to achieve greater success in their positions and teams.
Empowering your agents with the proper coaching and the tools necessary to provide a pleasant, confident, and solutions focused interaction leads to a happier CX (Customer Experience). A happier CX equates to higher CSAT scores (Customer Satisfaction). Higher scores mean more and better business.
The CX Pros at AVDS have the knowledge and skills to help you manage and motivate your workforce. Call us today for a consultation. We would love to hear your story!
Director of Marketing, CX Aficionado, Engineer, Photographer, Family Man…