Digital Transformation has been going on around us for years. I personally don’t know anyone who has celebrated the completion of theirs. Why? Because it’s a dynamically evolving strategy. As long as technology advances, we must change with it. What has happened since Digital Transformation began is a rise in the level of technological awareness. That, along with the fact that every kid these days is born with the knowledge of how to use a smart device. It’s just in there now. Accept it. Embrace it. It’s not going backwards anytime soon. The future is now.
With this increase in technological awareness, Customer Experience Pros are becoming well versed in technology and the numerous ways it can be leveraged in the contact center. Everyone knows what Omnichannel is, these days. Many businesses are developing and enhancing their digital strategy. But you still need an experienced pro. You need a partner who has “been there and done that”. You need a partner who looks out for your business. AVDS operates with your future in mind. The others operate with an exit strategy.
6 Critical Components that Set You Apart from the Competition:
- Analytics – Speech and data analytics are essential components of the complete modern contact center. If you are reacting to old data instead of learning from real-time analytics, you are being left behind. Analytics is proven to boost business and drive customer satisfaction. Better coaching, accurate scoring, improved journey shaping, are just a few immediate returns on your investment. The possibilities are limitless.
- Artificial Intelligence – AI in the contact center really goes hand in hand with your analytics strategy. Gathering that unstructured data and making sense of it in a timely fashion is what AI brings to the process. Contact centers are utilizing that data to determine trends and make predictive assumptions with very real outcomes.
- Non-traditional Media Interactions – Sounds complex but it’s just omnichannel again. Working with Generation X, Y, and Z is now done through many channels. Empowering agents to better communicate over other channels such as SMS and social media is a key component of a comprehensive customer experience strategy. Remember, omnichannel has been the buzzword for years for a good reason. We don’t just talk on the phone.
- Blended Strategy – Contact centers are bringing Intelligent Automation, AI, and the human touch to create just the right blend for providing the ultimate customer experience. The key is to maintain customer information across channels as you easily transfer interactions from digital to human or vice versa. A blended strategy lends to creating an easy interaction and effortless experience for your customers.
- Remote Workforce – Today’s workforce is rapidly changing in their demands and availability. It’s a fast-paced world out there. Agents are working from home, handling dynamically changing schedules, and juggling life and work. Contact Centers are providing more avenues for agents to work remotely, increasing availability, coverage, and agent satisfaction. This has been a significant trend in the workforce, in general, for many years. 50 years ago, the only people who worked from home were wives and farmers. Both of whom put in more hours in a day than modern workers do in a week.
- Cloud Contact Centers – The adoption of cloud-based communications as “carrier class” has been somewhat slow growing. Cloud services have been around for many years. But the “phone system” is more important than email, believe it or not. So, only in the last few years have we begun to see businesses put their eggs in the cloud basket, when it comes to voice and critical support services. That is quickly changing. The cloud infrastructure is rapidly advancing. Along with it, confidence is growing in cloud-based voice communications. Reliability is up and businesses are seeing enormous returns on investment in cloud voice services. In addition, flexibility in pricing and ease of implementation is advancing adoption.
At the end of the day, customer satisfaction is the goal. We must provide an effortless experience to keep customers satisfied. Satisfied customers lead to better business. Consumers want all the options and they want it easy. They usually want it provided quickly. By implementing the critical components of a comprehensive digital strategy, you will set your business apart from the competition. And, you will create and retain happier customers as well as happier agents. All of this leads to a boost in your business.
Why AVDS over the rest? We operate with your future in mind.
Director of Marketing, CX Aficionado, Engineer, Photographer, Family Man…