Based on historic activity and according to NOAA (The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association), September is the worst time of the year for storms and hurricanes, especially in the Atlantic region. Make no mistake, there is a storm coming. Does your contact center business have a plan for handling disaster stricken regions?
Shaping your outbound contact in the wake of a disaster isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s smart business. Custom tailor your contact operation’s engagement and suspension activities using ContactRelief’s real-time, hyper-localized disaster data. Our disaster decision engine helps you make the best decisions — for your business, for your brand — and most importantly for your customers.
How ContactRelief Works
Alerts from public and private alerting authorities such as the National Weather Service, FEMA, NOAA, and much more, along with breaking news are monitored around the clock by our cloud based systems and staff of Decision Analysts. The ContactRelief Disaster Decision Engine applies user configurable rules to decide when a recommendation to suspend or resume contact with consumers should be issued.
You review, modify, approve, or ignore these recommendations in the ContactRelief Command Center, accessible from any web browser. Approved recommendations are then forwarded to your internal or partner contact centers as directives to suspend or resume contact in the affected regions. Simply take the list of ZIP Codes or area codes/exchanges to block and feed them into your system’s contact blocking mechanism.
- ContactRelief monitors and consolidates several sources to aid in your decision.
- Hurricane watches and warnings
- Flood watches and warnings
- Power outages
- Telephone landline outages
- Suspension of deliveries from FedEx, UPS, and the Post Office
- Satellite and radar images
- Hurricane and flooding projection models
- Breaking news and alerts
- A dashboard displays a map of the current disaster conditions your consumers are facing, the current contact suspensions your organization has in effect, and the number and percentage of consumers with contact suspensions.
- We generate recommendations to suspend or resume contact using rules developed in concert with industry experts.
- You can easily add or delete areas by state, county, zip code, area code, and telephone exchange.
- Optionally upload the zip code information from your portfolio and ContactRelief will display the percentage of your portfolio that is affected by a contact suspension.
- We geocode the adverse event(s) to the smallest appropriate area allowing you to dramatically reduce the number of contact suspensions while still serving consumer interests.
- Our anonymous chat room allows you to compare and enhance your strategies with other creditors and call centers.
- Alerts and Breaking News allows you to stay abreast of disasters in progress.
- Satellite and radar imagery allows you to visually ascertain the scope and magnitude of the disaster(s).
- We provide a common interface between you, your internal call centers, collection agencies, debt buyers, and CRM vendors.
By partnering with industry leaders like ContactRelief, AVDS is able to leverage the latest in technology to make it easier for your customers to do business with you. Connect with AVDS today!