“The times, they are a’changin’”? Bob Dylan wrote that in 1964, over 50 years ago. While that song may last forever, businesses and how we operate them are constantly changing. Remote users, telecommuters, national sales teams, branch offices, home based agents, the workforce options are endless. Many “small” offices are not small businesses. Some may have just a few dozen or maybe only a handful of office users along with countless road warriors and remote users.
Yet, those small offices service very large and important clients. Customer service is as important to the small business, if not more so than it is for the larger companies. They need to provide a superior level of customer service along with comprehensive team collaboration. It stands to reason that a cloud-based solution is the best option.
Everyone on your team can get connected and stay connected from anywhere. No need for a desktop phone unless you just happen to be at a desktop and would like one. You can access voice services from your tablet, laptop, and cellphone. And, you can share files and resources SECURELY.
A cloud solution also minimizes the risk of an outage allowing for business continuity and disaster recovery. No office stays up 24/7. Many small businesses host and maintain remotely available appliances in a standard office environment. That will fail at some point. With cloud-based voice services residing in proven datacenters you get resiliency that equates to 100% uptime. AVDS has been based in Houston, TX for over 26 years. We understand the need to prepare and deal with catastrophic weather and flooding.
7 Reasons that Cloud-Based Voice Services Are the Right Choice:
- Lowered Costs – Lowered out of pocket capital expenditure. Lowered operating expenses.
- Flexible Commitments – Easy monthly commitments. Scalability is built in. Expand licensing as needed and shrink during low volume or seasonal times.
- Ease of Deployment – All deployment is remote. No local IT resources required.
- Ease of Administration – Vendor handles all infrastructure maintenance, security and updates.
- Full Team Collaboration – All users can work from anywhere as if in the same office with presence management, chat, sharing, video, and other secure collaboration tools.
- Improved Customer Service – Agents can be anywhere, and teams can be better positioned to provide a superior level of customer service.
- Reliability – Avoid natural disasters, provide business continuity, and disaster recovery with a cloud-based services provider. Virtually no down time.
AVDS provides comprehensive customer experience services and solutions for contact centers and businesses of all sizes. Our qualified engineers and market proven products allow us to tailor a solution to meet your every business process requirement.
Give us a call. It doesn’t cost anything to ask a few questions and find out if we are a good fit to help you succeed in these ever-changing times.
Director of Marketing, CX Aficionado, Engineer, Photographer, Family Man…