It’s not just voice anymore. And, in many cases, your customer wants an easy automated solution for self-service. What is the answer? A blended strategy that includes AI and automation. The results are lower costs and higher customer satisfaction.
Your customers are engaging with your business on more channels than ever before. Are you prepared to answer those calls, too? Whether it is from the website, chat, bots, sms, email, or voice, omnichannel is the way of the modern contact center. How are you handling customer engagements across these channels? Do they make life easier for your customers?
How would you like that served? Very good with a side of easy, please.
When is the last time you called for a taxi on the phone instead of ordering up an affordable easy ride with a just a few taps on the smart phone? The same desire for ease of operation holds true for all aspects of business.
Did you know human-assisted interactions cost $5 to $15 more per interaction than chat or voice channels while an automated self-service transaction can cost as little as $0.20 per interaction?*
Adopting self-service automation includes other benefits that are harder to quantify, yet equally important, such as:
- Faster service and delivery, including reduced call volumes and improved first contact resolution
- Improved agent and customer satisfaction
- Better customer experience.
Download our guide to 7 Steps to Omnichannel Self-Service to find out how you can:
- Make it personal
- Put business users in control
- Go multi-modal to improve IVR self-service
- Respond to customers faster with microapps
- Configure customer experience once and deploy on any customer touchpoint
- Optimize customer experience with self-service analytics
- Reduce risk with PCI DSS compliance
When was the last time you reviewed and refreshed your omnichannel self-service strategy? As a leader in contact center solutions and a long standing Genesys Gold Partner, AVDS is ready to help you differentiate your business from the competition. Contact us today! We make it easy to do business.
*Based on Genesys Research using input and insights from multiple sources, including Dimension Data and other research analysts.