Lightning-fast deployment and ease of use result in increased operational efficiencies, improved customer satisfaction (CSAT), and reduced costs.
The PureCloud by Genesys platform enables the Vivonet contact center to provide the most reliable tech support, while giving them powerful and easy to use omnichannel customer engagement and collaboration features for improved service.
Vivonet Company Information:
- POS and payment technology for the hospitality industry
- Founded in 2000
- Approximately 170 employees
- 2 contact centers
- approximately 60 agents in 2 locations, as well as teleworkers
- Current system was unreliable resulting in dissatisfied customers and undue operational costs
- Lack of features and poor quality performance was limiting efficiencies
- Minimal omnichannel functionality was hindering ability to serve customers
- PureCloud by Genesys – A unified, all-in-one, Amazon Web Services based cloud solution provides customer engagement and employee collaboration features and functionality
- PureCloud platform supports tech support agents, including teleworkers for team collaboration
- PureCloud Voice with WebRTC offers built-in telco services and the ability to make IP-based phone calls and video chats
- A very fast, 4 week deployment time from sign-off to go-live
- Ease of operation and administration by the entire contact center team for increased efficiencies
- 99.99% uptime for improved customer NPS, and a reduction to costs
- Feature-rich functionality for increased insight into customer experience (CX) along with improved team collaboration for better service
“The breadth and depth of the PureCloud omnichannel features, combined with the company’s level of
professionalism, knowledge and collaboration, have given us the best value for the money.” Shafique Adatia – Vivonet Team Lead, System Administrator.
Getting your contact center to the cloud can provide a wealth of features and cost savings. Quick deployments and ease of operation lend to happier customers, happier agents, and reduced operation expense.