What is Business Process Automation?
It is a means by which we remove the most complex and redundant steps in order to simplify and automate workflow processes. Many businesses today still face the challenge of automating their business processes. The task of digitally transforming your business processes may seem daunting. Yet, when properly implemented, Business Process Automation can save you time, frustration, and money. All resulting in a more cohesive, streamlined team and improved CX (customer experience).
Key Features of Interaction Process Automation:
- Streamlined Communications – With tools such as visual dashboards, your team is able to collaborate more simply and effectively to accomplish workflow tasks.
- Accountability – Each process has an owner with transparent visibility to the team. This removes overlap and grey areas for the team.
- Status Awareness – Easy for the team to see status of a process and/or workflow.
- Establish Approval Hierarchy – No question on sign-offs and approvals keeps the workflow moving.
- Minimize Costs and Errors – By reducing the chance for manual errors, automating the business process reduces time spent off task and doing double-work. Thereby, reducing the cost of business.
- Download IPA Datasheet