Training is the final catalyst that turns your new system into a useful, time-saving, and cost-effective management and communications tool.
AVDS provides system training for end-users and administrators that includes baseline knowledge transfer services with every system installation. The Standard Training package is designed to bring trainees to a familiarization level of product comprehension and includes a designated number of hours in the solution proposal for knowledge transfer.
Enhanced Training packages supplement the offerings in our Standard Training–driving higher levels of solution proficiency. Enhanced options are customized services meant to align with corporate standards and expectations for training and knowledge transfer services.
AVDS Standard Training services include:
• Role-based classroom training (assumes groups of 20 end users per class)
• Class durations contingent on the number of applications being implemented
• Soft-copies of all documentation
• CBT Training Video provided
• Day after cutover training support
• Executive training review meeting (post ‘go-live’)
AVDS Enhanced Training services include:
• Discounted post ‘go-live’ training refresher courses
• Focused ‘train the trainer’ curriculum
• Comprehension testing for end-users
• Printed and bound documentation
• Mastery courses in select solution offerings