AVDS + Genesys
In 1998, AVDS embarked on a visionary path to provide next-generation communications to our customers and formed a partnership with Interactive Intelligence a pioneer in software-based Unified Communications platforms.
Named “Partner of the Year-2016”, today our partnership with Genesys/Interactive Intelligence remains strong and dynamic. Many of our valued customers are enthusiastic “Ambassadors” for Genesys/Interactive Intelligence, offering site visits to prospective clients and participating in client testimonials, Webinars and videos.
Interactive Intelligence is a “Leader” in Gartner’s 2015 Magic Quadrant of Contact Center Solutions.
Interactive Intelligence Company Profile:
- Global Headquarters: 7601 Interactive Way, Indianapolis, IN 46278, U.S.A.
- Offices: More than 20 worldwide
- Year Founded: 1994
- First Product Released: 1997
- Ticker Symbol: Nasdaq: ININ
- IPO Date: Sept. 23, 1999
- 2015 Revenue: $390.9 million (an increase of 15% from 2014)
- 2014 Revenue: $341.3 million (an increase of 7% from 2013)
- Number of Employees: Approximately 1,600
- Number of Customers: More than 5,000 in over 90 countries
- ISO 9001: 2000 registered
A message from Dr. Donald E. Brown, Founder and CEO of Interactive Intelligence.