Customer service channel preferences are shifting rapidly. While demand for phone service remains strong, consumers also expect to conduct business via web chat, email, SMS, mobile devices, social media, and video chat. While these new channels give your business unprecedented opportunities to create quality customer experiences that promote loyalty and increased revenues, this promise only becomes a reality when channels are effectively blended such that customers enjoy consistent and contextual experiences across all contact methods. Effective omnichannel service requires viewing the multichannel experience through the eyes of your customer. It means anticipating that customers may start in one channel and move to another as they progress to a resolution. In short, it means multichannel done right. The need for an omnichannel approach is heightened by widespread adoption of mobile devices and social media. Consumers expect to resolve service issues in their spare time using a mobile device, and they expect seamless connectivity between mobile service and the contact center.
The Genesys Omnichannel Customer Experience Solutions empower your Contact Center to:
- Give customers a consistent experience across all channels.
- Create quality customer experiences.
- Promote loyalty.
- Increase revenues.
By seamlessly blending internet and phone-based service requests into a universal contact routing engine, all customer contacts are managed according to consistent business rules, which allows cost and quality to be optimized. And when information from CRM databases and back end systems is incorporated into routing decisions and displayed to the agent, customers receive personalized, effective service. Supervisors gain access to unified real-time and historical reporting tools to track trends and improve performance across all contact methods. Agent quality is also assured through built-in multichannel recording, agent forecasting, and scheduling tools.
Put simply: An effective omnichannel solution allows you to engage customers in long-term, profitable relationships, all while containing costs and ensuring consistent quality improvement.
AVDS, a Genesys Gold Partner, offers an omnichannel solution designed for both cloud and on-premise deployment that is part of the Genesys PureConnect, PureCloud, and PureEngage platforms – all-in-one communications platform for multichannel customer service, unified communications, and business process automation. Digital channels such as email, web-chat, and SMS are installed with CIC and turned on by adding a license. A native mobile application SDK is available. Packaged integrations to all major CRM solutions, as well as social media monitoring solutions and video chat, are available. Businesses choose the capabilities they need today and easily add to them in the future.
• Provide a consistent customer experience through a single routing engine for all interaction types.
• Enable agents to handle all interaction types with a universal desktop.
• Equip supervisors to dynamically move agents between channels.
• Define service levels for each channel.
• Route emails to the agent or group most qualified and available to respond to the query.
• Apply business rules to speed priority email routing to the right agent.
• Intelligently handle replies with an ACD queue – volumes tracked in CIC real time and historical reporting tools.
• Provide live online help via desktop or smartphone.
• Enable customers to connect with live agents for real-time assistance.
• Agents can proactively reach out to customers while managing multiple chats at once.
• Provide convenient, cost-effective service through inbound and outbound SMS routing.
• Route text messages and other interactions according to business rules.
• Treat SMS as a separate, outbound touch point.
• Enable agents to chat with customers via SMS – or send one-way personalized interactions.
• Add communications and business process events into existing mobile apps.
• Offer self-service to customers with smartphones or tablets.
• Connect the mobile customer directly to the contact center for service – callback requests, email, chat, and kicking off business processes.
• Provide contextual information to the agent.
Social Media Customer Service
• Integrate with third-party social media monitoring tools.
• Use same routing engine for social media objects as any other interaction.
• Queue and route the social media activity to the next available agent based on key words, skills, and sentiment rating
• Route voice and digital interaction types by dozens of scenarios – agent skills, caller priority, customer value, data directed routing, context, and conditions.
• Allow callers and agents to see, be seen, and collaborate.
• Quickly establish personal relationship with callers.
• Gain rich interaction and engagement.
Packaged CRM Integrations
• Enjoy enhanced interface to major CRM solutions.
• Manage presence and service multiple interactions simultaneously.
• Use screen pop to display customer records automatically.
• Automate simple tasks with Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
• Deploy speech according to your needs with native (ISR) or third-party speech recognition.
Multichannel Workforce Optimization
• Get a full view of the customer experience across all contact channels, including what happens in the IVR.
• Forecast workforce demand and scheduling needs across channels.
• Evaluate performance across all contact channels with Quality Monitoring.
• Improve the customer experience with real-time speech analytics.
• Capture customer opinions with post-call surveys.
• Improve the Customer Experience: Meet customer expectations and respond to evolving preferences by providing service via the channel they find most convenient.
• Reduce Customer Churn: Decrease customer frustration by providing service options on preferred channels and eliminating the need to repeat information when shifting to a new channel.
• Promote Customer Loyalty: Increase engagement by ensuring customers receive personalized service across all channels.
• Create Brand Advocates: Exceed customer expectations by offering channels such as social media and video that promote increased engagement and satisfaction rates.
• Increase Revenue Generation: Offer web chat and video chat sessions to improve shopping cart check-out rates. Ensure high priority sales calls are routed to the most skilled agent with relevant cross-channel data attached.
• Increased Agent Productivity: Increase agent utilization by deploying agents to respond to emails and interact via web chat during periods of low call volume.
• Track Service Levels by Channel: Get real-time, historical reporting across both voice and digital channels to measure and improve performance and ensure consistent service regardless of customer contact method.
• Reduce Service Costs: Automate routine interactions through email, SMS alerts, and self -service while reserving high-cost channels for more complex matters.